Cheyenne Regional Medical Center officials announced today that the hospital’s visitor restrictions will be eased on April 26 due to the stabilization of COVID-19 metrics in the community.
CRMC Visitor Policy Updates, Effective April 26 at 7 a.m.
- Two designated visitors will be permitted for each patient for the entirety of the patient’s stay at CRMC.
- Visiting hours at the West campus (main hospital) are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday through Saturday.
- Visiting hours at the East campus are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
- All visitors will be screened for temperature, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and exposure to COVID-19.
- All visitors will be required to wear a face mask, socially distance and practice proper hand hygiene by washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer.
- No visitors under the age of 16 are allowed.
- No visitors are allowed in Behavioral Health Services due to social distancing limitations in this area.
Visitation exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
At the West campus, the visitor/patient screening entrance is located on the west side of CRMC’s south parking garage. At the East campus, the visitor/patient screening entrance is located at the main entrance on the south side of the building.
CRMC’s emergency department is open for emergency care 24/7. The main entrance to the emergency department is located at the corner of Warren Avenue and 23rd Street.
CRMC’s visitor policy will continue to be reviewed and modified as needed to ensure the safety and well-being of CRMC patients, visitors, employees and medical staff.