Due to the COVID-19 school closure, Laramie County School District 1 is hosting a youth feeding program that will run weekdays Tuesday, March 17 through Friday, March 27, at each of the following locations.
Community members may pick up the breakfast/lunch combination bags from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., using a drive-through process. The program is available for any child age 18 and below. The meal program will not be held during Spring Break March 30-April 3. Continuation will depend on whether schools will be open after this time. This determination will be made on Monday, April 6.
Following is a list of feeding locations:
- Afflerbach – parent pick up lane on the south side of the school
- Alta Vista – northeast parking lot at 17th and Logan
- Arp – parent pick up lane on the west side of the school
- Baggs – bus lane on the west side of the school
- Cole – south of the school in corner of O’Neil and 8th
- Fairview – north of school on 10th St.
- Goins – parent pick up lane east of school
- Hebard – east of school on Pebrican Ave.
- Henderson – northeast side of school on Kelley Dr.
- Lebhart – north of school on Hanson St.
- Rossman – parent pick up lane on the east side of the school
- Sunrise – parent pick up lane on the west side of the school
- Johnson – bus lane on the southwest side of the school
- South – east parking lot
Please refer to the district website, www.laramie1.org for updates.